Executive / Marketing Assistant job from Gravit-e Technologies in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Monday 14th, March 2022
Gravit-e Technologies is a reputed company based in Vancouver, BC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Executive / Marketing Assistant.
Gravit-e Technologies is a custom software development company based in downtown Vancouver. We specialize in building custom software applications for startups and fast-growing organizations across a wide range of industries. Currently, we are working on projects in areas including SaaS, fintech, healthcare, manufacturing, and business process automation.
We are looking for the right individual to join our team in the role of Executive / Marketing Assistant. In this role you will work closely with our president to provide support in a wide range of marketing, business development and administrative activities.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- General office management tasks such as ordering office supplies, coordinating meetings, and communicating with vendors and service providers.
- Responding to inquiries from prospects, and assisting in the preparation of proposals, presentations and contracts.
- Performing research, analyzing data and preparing reports for the management team.
- Involvement in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, including PPC and SEO activities, and other business development initiatives.
- Processing client payments and providing assistance for other billing activities.
- Creating and updating internal documentation, procedural guides and other materials.
- Assisting with coordinating interviews and onboarding of new employees.
Additional or occasional duties will include:
- Authoring blog posts on specified topics, and performing research to support the posts.
- Attending relevant industry and networking events.
- Self-driven with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Relevant education or work experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and be comfortable balancing competing priorities.
- A demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Awareness of SEO and SMO principles
- Experience with PPC advertising, in particular Google Adwords
- Familiarity with web development or software development practices
This is a full time position based in our downtown Vancouver office. While we are remote-work friendly and provide a hybrid work environment, due to the nature of the job a majority of your time will be spent working from our office.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a flexible working environment.
This position is open to both entry level and more experienced candidates. For the right candidate this job will provide significant opportunities for professional development and advancement. Compensation will be dependent on experience.
Interested? Please apply with a resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Our office is only partially open at the moment and our team is working from home as much as possible.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC V6B 3H6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Executive & Personal Assistants: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website