Executive Assistant To The Ceo job from Jus Mundi in 75008 Paris 8e, France
Saturday 7th, May 2022
75008 Paris 8e
Jus Mundi is a reputed company based in 75008 Paris 8e. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Insurance to join our team as Executive Assistant To The Ceo.
Who we are
Jus Mundi is a fast-growing Legal tech.
We make it easy for legal professionals to access global legal resources to help them protect the rights of people, businesses, and our society. Law should be applied fairly & equally. This concept is called the Rule of Law.
And we believe that building the Global Rule of Law is everyone’s responsibility.
We raised $10M (Series A) to accelerate our growth and start deploying our solution in the USA. We also opened an office in New York this year.
Jus Mundi is used by leading international law firms, governments, corporates, and universities worldwide.
We are 60+, with 25+ nationalities from all kinds of backgrounds, ambitious & innovative talents in a journey to disrupt and reinvent an entire industry.
We all share the same core values:
We sponsor visas too!
We are looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support our CEO. This position will give you the opportunity to be at the heart of a fast-growing international startup. You will be involved in all key issues of the company and support its development and team.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include supporting the CEO for internal and external meetings, helping him and the team to succeed, and ensuring the most efficient communication within the company. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
As an Executive assistant, you will:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Travel for business meetings, especially to NY.
- Lead certain key and operational matters on behalf of the CEO.
- Prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports for the CEO.
- Take minutes during board and executive meetings.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, PPT presentations, reports.
- Prepare speeches and various communications.
- Organize company-wide events.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree or work experience,
- You have experience in an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role in a dynamic and international environment.
- You are an autonomous, resourceful, multitasking, and highly organized person. You have a proven ability to prioritize your work and time,
- You are a solution-oriented person, and you have a strong ability to take initiatives, plan and act quickly,
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you’re known as a team player!
- You have a strong sense of professionalism and discretion,
- You are a master of Power Point and Office suite,
- You are creative and have design skills,
- Your English and French are perfect (both written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages is a big plus.
- Working for a fast-growing global legal tech offering a disruptive product that is revolutionizing the way lawyers around the world interconnect and conduct legal research,
- We guarantee a steep learning curve,
- Competitive salary & equity,
- 5 weeks of vacation,
- Paid parental leave,
- A great complementary private health insurance (Alan paid 100% for the employee and his children by the company),
- 50% of public transportation reimbursed,
- Personal credit card to buy lunches during the week (Swile),
- Remote policy (1 to 2 at the office per week),
- Travel (work abroad) policy: Twice a year, you can live and work 1 month from where you want across the globe,
- Relocation Package (to France).
Type d'emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Statut : Cadre
Salaire : à partir de 40 000,00€ par an
- Horaires flexibles
- Participation au Transport
- Travail en journée
- Bac +2 (BTS, DUT, DEUG) (Optionnel)
- same position: 2 ans (Optionnel)
- Anglais (Exigé)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website