Executive Assistant job from Transport Accident Commission in Geelong VIC, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
Transport Accident Commission is a reputed company based in Geelong VIC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Administration / Secretarial to join our team as Executive Assistant.
Work type: Full-time
- Full time permanent role, but part-time (4 days a week) can be considered
- Geelong office location, with flexibility to work from home
- Salary $85,903 plus superannuation for Full-time role
The TAC is a Victorian Government-owned organisation whose role is to promote road safety, support those who have been injured on our roads and help them get their lives back on track.
To hear more about our story, follow this link:
About the Role
The successful incumbent will be responsible to provide confidential executive support to the Head of Strategy, Sectors & Research to effectively manage operational and business needs of the Division. To be successful in this role you will need demonstrated experience in an executive assistant role in a professional services environment.
About the Team
This role will be a part of our Strategy, Sectors & Research Division which is responsible for developing the strategic direction and corporate planning for the TAC, establishing trusted partnerships with providers of healthcare and disability services to deliver quality care for TAC clients, and ensure our work is informed by the voice of the client and evidence-based research.
A Day in the Life
- Providing confidential and discrete support relating to management functions and leadership activities.
- Managing the Head’s diary, schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings, prioritise time and promptly advise of any changes/additions.
- Acting as a confidential primary resource for enquiries of the Head of Strategy, Sectors & Research.
- Monitoring incoming calls and emails, and responding appropriately.
- Preparing documentation, reports, agendas, memos and presentations using a range of Microsoft applications.
- Arranging and co-ordinating meetings and functions, including people, catering, venue and equipment.
- Work in collaboration with Executive Assistants of other divisions to provide a consistent approach to work processes.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent experience in an executive assistant role in a professional services environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to provide a professional approach.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with limited supervision, exercise initiative and set priorities to work within required timelines.
- Advanced computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office and ability to learn new systems.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise competing tasks.
Why join the TAC?
We foster an engaged and inclusive culture; our 2021 survey results show 95% of our employees feel proud to work for the TAC. Our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration, annual bonus and salary packaging options
- Genuine work-life balance with attractive leave options and work flexibility
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
- Extensive professional development opportunities
Read more here: http://www.tac.vic.gov.au/about-the-tac/careers/our-employment-benefits
Together, our differences make us stronger
At the TAC, we believe that a diverse workforce operating within an inclusive culture is critical to achieving our purpose. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include, respect and value the unique contributions of all people, because we believe that together, our differences make us stronger.
We are committed to inclusion, diversity and accessibility in our employment practices, and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people, people with disability, women and gender diverse people, culturally diverse and LGBTIQ+ people to apply for our roles. If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact the TAC People & Culture Team on
The Transport Accident Commission is committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of employees. This includes complying with the Chief Health Officer’s directions, including the TAC’s requirements to collect, record and hold vaccination information about its employees. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status or medical exemption prior to commencing employment.
We’d love to hear from you
If this opportunity excites you, click APPLY to submit your Cover Letter and Resume today. Successful applicants will be contacted and progress to a phone interview and a virtual interview via Teams. All applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application.
For further information, please refer to the attached Position Description or contact Shreya Dhariwal (People & Culture Specialist) on 0481 093 441 for a confidential discussion. Applications for this role will be accepted up until 11:55PM on Monday, 21st March 2022.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you know of someone who would be interested, please feel free to share the ad with them.
Executive Assistant PD.pdf
Advertised: 08 Mar 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 21 Mar 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website