Events Specialist job from Cartier in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Saturday 7th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Cartier is a reputed company based in Amsterdam. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Retail and Fashion to join our team as Events Specialist.
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 8,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
We Are Seeking an Events Specialist to join our team!
The Events Specialist will play a key role in supporting the PR and Events team. They will be responsible for overseeing all events preparation, coordination and activations for our Brazil market. This role will report directly to the Sr PR & Events Manager.
Responsible for building the event project and planning its development
- Adapt alongside the Communications Coordinator, the Maison’s guidelines to gain local relevance and better suit to market’s objectives.
- Proactively propose event concepts as well as scout, identify and suggest suppliers and venues that fit the Maison’s guidelines including but not limited to: catering, production, graphic design, printing, security, transportation, etc.
- Prepare briefs and execute pitches for each project.
- Build long term partnerships with vendors while training them on brand aesthetics and guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with all internal teams, including boutiques and local office to gather feedback and coordinate proper event execution.
- Follow up and update events calendar for specialist and retail network.
Responsible for the proper implementation of the event strategy and execution of on-site and remote events.
- Responsible for all preparation and coordination work to meet overall demands of the event’s objectives and production requirements.
- Manage, update and follow up with internal and external parties on the different aspects of the event, including close liaison with Communications Coordinator for validation and relevant local teams for maximum pre and post event impact
- Create, plan, anticipate and follow the project timeline and retro-planning, escalating roadblocks, and communicating changes as appropriate.
- Execute events from A to Z in or outside boutiques, with specialist and retail networks according to brand guidelines with exceptional level of detail and service (invitation creation, vendor contracts and supervision).
- Assist with on-site supervision and logistics during the event as well as installation and dismantling of the event.
- Ensure high quality production and timely roll-out of the event.
- Assist local team and take on any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Responsible for the timely reporting of all event activations as well as coordination of all pertinent administrative tasks
- Elaborate pre-event and post-event reports for internal record and learnings.
- Maintain an updated stock list of all the event materials and keep organized samples of all editions executed (invitations, gifts, books, etc.)
- Monitor and stay within the event budget allocated, track the financial evolution when there are changes in the scopes, provide updates to Communications Coordinator in an accurate manner.
- Liaise with Communications Coordinator to manage all necessary administrative work and logistics surrounding the event (i.e., vendor creation, invoicing, delivery, etc).
Monitor competitors’ actions and best practices, get inspirations, and learn from them in order to continuously seek for improvement.
- Compile a detailed report on competition activations.
- Communicate in a timely manner, all competition activations to internal teams.
Requirements for this role
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
Years of experience:
- 3-4 years experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft office, Excel, Powerpoint.
- English is required
The successful candiate will have the following personal qualities:
- Experience in production with contacts with a variety of vendors
- Good time management skills
- Proactive and dynamic. Highly self-motivated with sharp attention to detail and strong focus on execution & rigorous implementation.
- Team player, at ease with transversal and multi-sites organziation.
- Adapts quickly to change as needed.
- An aesthetic eye and an understanding of the luxury world
- Superior planning and organization skills; ability to prioritize and plan work activities; ability to multi-task
- Direct and efficient communication skills; both verbal and written
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website