Events Intern Summer 2022 job from Reed & Mackay Events in London, United Kingdom
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Reed & Mackay Events is a reputed company based in London. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Internship / Undergraduate to join our team as Events Intern Summer 2022.
We're looking for a Summer Intern to support us on one of our largest client events of the year!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Support to the Senior Event Manager, answering guest questions via email and on the telephone
- Regular Reporting to Client on Guest Registrations
- Rooming List Co-ordination and Cross-Checking
- Financial Reports
- Assisting with sending invites, chasers and guest communications
- Some assistance with the Event Registration Website
- General Event Support as required by the Senior Event Manager leading the project
WHEN WE WILL NEED YOU
May - September 2022
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Energetic and keen to learn
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Confidentiality and professional service at all times
Responsible for assisting with compliance to Reed & Mackay’s certification programmes and policies.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Internship
Contract length: 5 months
Salary: £1,000.00-£1,200.00 per month
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Are you currently studying Event Management at College/University? If so please provide details of the study courses completed to date.
Application deadline: 21/05/2022
Expected start date: 16/05/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website