Event Specialist job from Over The Edge in Remote, United States
Monday 14th, March 2022
Salary : USD 20
Over The Edge is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Event Specialist.
Over The Edge Inc. http://www.overtheedgeglobal.com
Position Type: Client Experience - Part Time (10-20 hours/week)
Starting Date: ASAP
Reporting to: Account Manager
Over The Edge (OTE) is looking to hire a dynamic Event Specialist to support our Operations – Client Experience division. The Event Specialist must demonstrate our corporate values, be highly organized, independent, and have demonstrated event planning experience with excellent communication skills. OTE provides “best in class” compensation, both fixed and variable, while providing meaningful work - we help raise millions for non-profits. If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a fast paced, energetic team of professionals, check us out!
Note: Daytime hours are required to get the job done.
Over The Edge is a special events company that provides signature events for non-profit organizations throughout the United States and Canada, along with other parts of the world.
Participants raise donations for a non-profit in exchange for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rappel ‘over the edge’ of a local high-rise building. OTE provides “best in class” compensation, both fixed and variable, while providing meaningful work - we help raise millions for non-profits.
If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a fast paced, energetic team of professionals, check us out!
- Passion: Passion is at the heart of everything we do
- Adventure: Find your comfort zone and challenge it. We embrace challenges and push toward success.
- Pride: We raise millions for non-profits. We love what we do, we make an impact, we take pride in our work, we never settle for the ordinary, we never turn down a reason to celebrate!
What You'll Love About Over The Edge:
- Meaningful work - you are helping to raise millions for non-profits!
- Casual, yet professional, work environment
- A team you can trust and that cares about your success
- A Best in Class Compensation Plan
o Robust variable compensation package, some of which includes personal & professional development, flexible working hours and unlimited vacation o Competitive fixed compensation package comprised of salary and incentives
What You Will Do:
As an Event Specialist, you will be part of the Operations team dedicated to supporting our Non
Profit Clients. You will have the ability to provide thousands of life changing experiences for participants that represent over 300 non-profits whose missions range from building homes, inspiring athletic excellence, curing cancer, to granting wishes and so much more. Your efforts will have the capacity to generate in excess of $40 million in annual revenue for the non-profits you so passionately serve. Your energy and focus will be on supporting our clients through their event journey while working closely with internal stakeholders. Your primary task is to provide exceptional event coaching and support while exceeding the KPIs outlined for the role and department.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Proven track record of collaborating with clients to define needs and provide solutions
- Experience in event planning, particularly fundraising events
- Experience using Salesforce, SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suite applications is an asset
- Supportive, adaptable personal disposition
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What Will Help You to Get the Job Done:
- Non-profit industry experience and expertise
- Experience working in a virtual environment with a diverse team
- Proven ability in supporting a high-performance team
- Results orientated and KPI focused
Does This Sound Like You?
- You are organized and professional with exceptional time management capabilities.
- You want to make a difference and do meaningful work to help others
- You are independent, confident, and resourceful.
- You are highly supportive and authentic, and able to keep a positive attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Please note that travel is required
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website