Event Planner & Stylist job from The Small Things Co in Abbotsford VIC 3067, Australia
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Abbotsford VIC 3067
The Small Things Co is a reputed company based in Abbotsford VIC 3067. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Event Planner & Stylist.
The Small Things Co is a boutique wedding and events styling and decor hire company based in Melbourne. We provide a bespoke wedding planning and styling service, in addition to being known as one of the leading decor hire providers in Victoria.
We are currently looking for an Event Stylist to join or growing team. The successful applicant will be creative, self-motivated, goal driven, customer service orientated and highly organised individual. Existing experience in event styling is preferred, but other candidates with relevant creative backgrounds will also be considered.
- Responding to and managing incoming wedding and event styling enquiries.
- Consulting with clients & exploring planning & design needs
- Developing styling & design looks for weddings and events
- Maintaining strong existing relationships with venues and key suppliers.
- Developing mood boards, design briefs and creative concepts
- Managing client budgets & supplier needs
- Securing and managing external suppliers and relative logistics
- Conduct wrap up and handover meetings
- Outworking events, styling, bump in, bump out & managing styling team
- Support the team in all aspects of the business as needed
- Working closely with the styling and hire teams and business owner.
- Managing styled shoots and new collection launches.
- 2 - 5 years experience in design and/or sales experience within the events Industry.
- Exisiting event industry relationships
- Competence in using Apple MAC OS X, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and related software
- Outgoing, people person with great communication skills
- Creative and design orientated
- Flexibility in working hours, including outside of core business hours and weekends
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload to meet deadlines including dealing with competing demands.
- Problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a small team, showing initiative, flexibility, accuracy and a can-do attitude
- Excellent written English and oral communications skills
- Current Drivers License
- The ideal candidate would live locally to the office
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Weekend availability
- Penalty rates
In line with current government directives the applicant must be double vaccinated to attend wedding venues.
- Australia (Required)
Application Deadline: 25/03/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website