Event Coordinator job from Shiga Petals in Erode, Tamil Nadu, India
Monday 14th, March 2022
Erode, Tamil Nadu
Shiga Petals is a reputed company based in Erode, Tamil Nadu. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Event Coordinator.
- Scheduling client visit plan for forth coming projects
- Understanding client requirements and suggesting décor options suiting the theme
- Organizing Site visit and making Site visit reports as per the plan.
- Event planning for each event, including planning and monitoring against plan. Planning the complete event right from the setting the timelines, manpower planning, travel schedule, material management, documenting the minutes on site visit, etc.,
- Liaison between client, In house teams and third party vendors.
- Negotiating & detailing with the different vendors - should be able to source new vendors as per requirement
- Assisting the purchase department in procuring new materials (fabric, event stationeries, fabrication elements, artists, furniture, flowers, etc.) Sourcing different vendors, getting competitive process from the vendors.
- Making personal presentations should be able to present the same to the clients (Excellent in presentation skills)
- Understanding the detailed event requirement and making checklist.
- Submitting cost sheet of each projects before execution of project.
- Should be updated with event industry knowledge
- Should have skills to the organically grow business with the same client.
- Supervise on all event requirement and to ensure glitch free execution.
- Conducting Pre and Post Event Execution Meetings regularly.
- Creating event proposals for Events & Marketing Manager which fit client requirements and presenting proposals by deadline.
- Manage event space, stand costs and any supplier demands that could occur at the markets.
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and employees.
- Planning event aspects, such as stand quantities, seating, dining arrangement (coordinating with client)
- Delegating event planning tasks to the event staff members where and when necessary.
- He should work as a liaison between client and design team for required Vinyl banners, standing boards and other types of creative art works as suggested by client.
- He should also take care of event entertainment, including music, performers, Mahendi and so on.
- Manage all financial aspects incoming from suppliers, vendors generating purchase orders, creating project reports.
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including production work, local flower purchase if any, communicating with staff coordinating with vendors for best output,
- Communicating with Events Manager of hour-to-hour report of production
- Anticipating and planning for different scenarios i.e Transport problems, sufficient number of employees, Weather and other unavoidable circumstances
- Creating further opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these marketing opportunities.
- Keep an organized timeline of events in advance.
- Assist the Events manager in budgeting and employee resourcing.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Tamil, English (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website