Event Coordinator job from CareRev in Remote, United States
Monday 14th, March 2022
CareRev is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Event Coordinator.
CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify the requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Support Event Marketing Manager with all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Book venues, hotels, travel and other necessary logistical details.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the CareRev’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success with guidance from Event Marketing Manager.
- Work with the sales team to ensure that post event leads are entered into Salesforce.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events.
- Willingness to learn and receive guidance from the Event Marketing Manager.
What We’re Looking For:
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- This is an entry-level position.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, COVID-19 vaccination is required
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
CareRev is putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We deeply value changing the world for the better! To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding to further our mission. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website