Especialista De OperaÃ§Ãµes Iii job from Weatherford in MacaÃ©, RJ, Brazil
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Weatherford is a reputed company based in Abu Dhabi. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Technical / Mechanical to join our team as Especialista De OperaÃ§Ãµes Iii.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger â a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each otherâs successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provide you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Operate and maintain ALS equipment both in the shop and in the field
- Provide onsite services when needed
- Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field
- Assist in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance
- Monitor and report drilling and work-over rig activity regarding ALS operations
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency
- Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Required to work on 24 hour call status
- Participate in all JHA, Tailgate & safety meetings related to current operations
- Must have the ability to grasp and adapt to changing work environment and conditions
- Must be able to perform basic problem solving and troubleshooting when needed
- Continue training to expand knowledge and experience of ALS operations and services
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 3-4 years related field experience
- High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum. Preferred 2 years College degree
- General product knowledge
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform repairs
- Valid Driver license
- Basic Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel computer skills
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Able to work closely with fellow employees
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website