Entry Level Project Manager - Retail Software job from Celerant Technology Corp in Remote, United States
Monday 14th, March 2022
Salary : USD 30542
Celerant Technology Corp is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Retail and Fashion to join our team as Entry Level Project Manager - Retail Software.
Entry Level Project Manager – Retail Software
Position Type: Entry level, Permanent
Location: Remote - Work from home
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Celerant Technology Corporation is a leading provider of premium, advanced retail management software for all types of retail organizations. Our software, developed in-house, manages all areas of the retail business including point of sale, inventory management, warehouse, distribution, allocation, e-commerce, sales back office, advanced reporting and more. Ranked as the #1 Retail Software Vendor in the 2022 RIS LeaderBoard, we give retailers the tools and services necessary to run their operations both efficiently and profitably. Our clients range from firearms dealers to apparel stores, and everything in between! Feel free to visit our company website for more information at www.celerant.com
We are looking for a skilled and highly motivated person to join our Implementation Team as an entry level Project Manager. You will train extensively to learn our product and processes in order to successfully implement our software with our retail clients. The scope of what you will learn and ultimately manage for the client as an Implementation Project Manager for our point of sale software includes: warehouse, inventory and product management, back office, accounting, product import, retail firearms and operational processes. This position will focus mainly on getting our clients trained and using our POS system, while delivering excellent customer satisfaction and service.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of our POS product for new and existing clients.
- Train new and existing clients on our POS retail software and processes.
- Coordinate tasks across departments (i.e. Web, Sales, Setup, Support) for your projects.
- Manage time-sensitive projects, considering quality of delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships and communications.
- Manage multiple projects at different stages.
- Project management – leading an implementation from start to finish.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interact directly with clients for training.
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and advance within a fast growing company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,542.00 - $84,657.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website