Employee Relations Assistant job from Oriflame in Stockholm, Sweden
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Oriflame is a reputed company based in Stockholm. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Administration / Secretarial to join our team as Employee Relations Assistant.
Founded in Sweden 1967, we are a social selling beauty company present in over 60 countries around the world. We have a different and holistic view on beauty – Beauty by Sweden. For us beauty is a way of life; to be healthy, enjoy beautiful skin and to find your personal expression. Our portfolio of nature-inspired beauty products powered by science are marketed through approximately 3 million Independent Oriflame Brand Partners.
We are a community of people, passionate about beauty and fulfilling dreams. Enabling people around the world to fulfil their dreams is our mission and purpose. We do it by offering a comprehensive range of skincare, make-up, personal and hair care, fragrance, accessories and nutritional products. All ingredients undergo eco-ethical screening to ensure sustainable sourcing and safety while we strive to have minimal impact on the environment. We give people a unique opportunity to build their own business through selling our products and helping others to build their business too.
To further strengthen our Employee Experience department, we are searching for a Employee Relations Assistant
About Employee Experience Department
In Oriflame we believe in nurturing and developing our people, which is why we have our Employee Experience team. This group of inspiring people is made up of recruiters, communicators, learning & development, office environment and back-office professional.
We are focused on providing opportunities for our existing and future colleagues to develop. We collaborate closely with other departments and support them with Digital tools, Talent Acquisition, and Learning & Development tools to name a few.
The EE team strives to involve our employees in our culture by keeping them updated on new initiatives and new strategies. The team consists of curious people with different kinds of nationalities and experiences which reflects Oriflame as a company
What will you do?
As an Employee Relations Assistant you will:
- Work close with Employee Relations Expert on the everyday challenges, tasks, and employees’ requests.
- Support organization in employment administration.
- Coordination and / or execution of Employee Experience HR related processes, i.e. onboarding, offboarding, performance management
- Maintain the employees’ data in the company’s HRIS and other systems.
- Support managers in simple and middle-complicated questions.
- Cooperating with external HR services providers.
- Preparing basic HR-related reports and statistics
- Ownership of overall flow of employment documentation
To be successful in the role one should enjoy working on an operational level, be organized and embrace dealing with repetitive questions and everyday administrative routine. It´s crucial to have an eye for details, as well as still being able to see the big picture. It is important to have a flexible attitude and to be able to deal with sensitive issues at all levels in the business. The role holder will work with employees and managers on all levels of organizational hierarchy; therefore, good-developed skills for clear and effective communication are required.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Strong administration skills, structured, high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Knowledge and experience in general administration
- At least basic level of knowledge in Swedish Labor Law
- Service minded, flexible and positive
- Ability to think critically and challenge the existing practices for higher efficiency
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with the stakeholders and team members
- Strong business acumen, including knowledge of the factors that influence and drive
- the business unit/division you are supporting
- Good communication skills, with the ability to listen and deliver a clear message
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience in HR relevant area
- Basic knowledge in Swedish Labour Law
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a generalist or specialist HR role.
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing
With us you get the opportunity to work in an international and diverse environment with top level creatives, brand strategists, procurement and packaging professionals and innovative scientists, just to name a few. And we are all found at our headquarters in the heart of Stockholm city.
Does this match your profile and expectations?
Then don’t hesitate and apply now. Or spread the word to people who might be the right match.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website