El 2 - Director Enterprise Committee Secretariat job from Australian Government Department of Defence in Russell ACT, Australia
Monday 9th, May 2022
Salary : AUD 123159
Australian Government Department of Defence is a reputed company based in Australia. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Senior Management / Directors to join our team as El 2 - Director Enterprise Committee Secretariat.
- $123,159 - $147,828 (plus Super)
- Russell - ACT
The Director, Enterprise Committee Secretariat leads the delivery of secretariat services, to best practice standards, for the Defence Committee, the Defence Audit and Risk Committee, the Enterprise Business Committee, the Investment Committee, the Strategic Policy Committee and the Chiefs of Service Committee.
The Director, Enterprise Committee Secretariat provides the opportunity to work within the true strategic centre of Defence. The successful candidate will support decision making that will impact all areas of the organisation at all levels whilst building a strong networks of likeminded people along the way.
This role is responsible for leading a team with a variety of backgrounds and will be responsible for leveraging the diversity in skills and experience to contribute to the continuous improvement of our service delivery.
About our Team
Defence is currently operating in an increasingly complex strategic environment, a role within Enterprise Transformation and Governance Division (ETG) puts you at the forefront of engaging and analysing to provide robust insights that support the strategic centre in making the right choices to meet these emerging challenges.
ETG Division is a dynamic and diverse environment that comprises of evaluation, governance, service delivery, business intelligence and senior executive support functions. Our dedicated people ensure the role of the Division delivers high quality work with a focus on excellence in service delivery and continuous improvement culture.
Our Ideal Candidate
The Director, Enterprise Committee Secretariat will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Accountable for leading and managing the Enterprise Committee Secretariat team including providing clear and consistent communication, setting clear performance and behavioural standards, facilitate and encourage teamwork, managing performance, delegating responsibility and guiding and developing our people.
- Lead the team in coordinating and delivering committee meetings, reviewing executive level papers and briefs, recording high quality meeting outcomes and following up on actions and decisions.
- Provide leadership across the Enterprise to ensure a high-level of integration and consistency across the Defence secretariat function.
- Leading the development and implementation of secretariat associated governance practices.
- Developing and managing relationships with critical stakeholders, engaging, and collaborating to achieve outcomes and facilitate cooperation to achieve Enterprise outcomes.
- Engage and influence Defence senior leadership and provide the key link between senior executives and Defence employees.
- Prioritise and progress work to meet Enterprise objectives and provide secretariat advice and guidance.
- Initiating and implementing continuous quality improvement practices.
- Assess and evaluate the impact of proposed changes to policies, processes and procedures on secretariat arrangements and outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will have high developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated excellence in leading, liaising, consulting, and negotiating complex and sensitive issues. Your prior experience will demonstrate involvement in the preparation of reports, policies, and plans, in a range of different organisational.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website