Education Sales Manager, Google Workspace And Chrome Os job from Google in London, United Kingdom
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Google is a reputed company based in Belgrave House, 76, London. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Education Sales Manager, Google Workspace And Chrome Os.
In-office locations: London, UK.
Remote location(s): United Kingdom.
- Experience in program management or strategy operations
- Experience in education leadership, or education sales
- Experience in using or working with EdTech solutions
- Experience using data analysis to identify and solve problems
- Knowledge and practical experience of Chrome OS and Google Workspace for Education
- Ability to work independently towards targets
- Proficiency in developing and sustaining senior internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
About the job
The Google for Education team helps education institutions transform learning. As a member of the team, you’ll advocate for Google tools such as Chrome OS and Google Workspace for Education to customers across the United Kingdom and Ireland (UK/I), helping them to make learning more equitable, collaborative, and personalized.
As an Education Sales Manager, you will take a strategic approach to sales and account management, create and execute programs to increase the use of Google Workspace and Chrome OS, and influence Edtech policy makers to drive the use of Google for Education technology. In this role, you will leverage your working knowledge of Chromebooks and Google Workspace for Education to increase the usage across key accounts in the UK. Initially, you will be responsible for managing and executing on the Scotland sales strategy and over time, you will also take on the responsibility of managing other large UK education customers to support the UK team in achieving business goals.
- Manage accounts of Scottish local authorities and large UK education customers.
- Manage the relationship with the Ministry of Education in Scotland.
- Lead on projects that involve collaboration with cross-functional teams such as marketing, adoption, engineering, and product.
- Manage external stakeholders such as resellers and professional development partners. Coordinate sales and marketing programs.
- Present strategy and ideas to executive teams, to gain buy-in and support.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website