Director Of Nursing job from RecruitCare in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Monday 14th, March 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
RecruitCare is a reputed company based in Dublin, County Dublin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Senior Management / Directors to join our team as Director Of Nursing.
We are actively hiring a Director of Nursing candidate to join a Nursing Home a modern purpose-built nursing home located in Dublin.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical leadership to nursing and care teams to ensure the delivery of effective person-centred care.
- Develop and support the nursing and care teams
- Manage the staff training program.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Provide clinical oversight to provide assurance regarding the quality and safety of care provided
- Participate in the quality and safety management system to ensure compliance with HIQA standards
- Conduct audits, develop and implement action plans to address areas of non-compliance
- Collect, analyse and act on the results of KPIs.
- Chair and conduct Clinical meetings.
- Participate in Governance meetings
· Minimum of 3 years experience in a Senior Nursing Management position in a nursing home environment.
- Post-registration management qualification in Healthcare or related field (preferably level 9)
- Current registration with NMBI
- Proven track record of effective clinical leadership and compliance with HIQA standards
- Strong knowledge of relevant HIQA standards and relevant statutory regulations.
- Strong planning, organisation and people management skills.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- Quarterly bonus
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €90,000.00-€120,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- 8 hour shift
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website