Director job from Microsoft in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Monday 14th, March 2022
Microsoft is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Senior Management / Directors to join our team as Director.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
- Provide leadership and coordination in Customer Feedback, Hiring, Readiness, and collaboration with Azure Engineering
- Ensure an effective workflow and feedback loop exists with your global peers to drive performance including closure on common process breakdowns as seen worldwide.
- Assist with global escalation of issues connecting with customers as needed to show Microsoft commitment.
- Develop, execute, and sustain mechanisms to drive positive customer service engagement and experiences.
- Accountable for operational and business review scorecards and reporting to drive performance.
- Drive stakeholder engagement with Azure Engineering.
- Identify both internal and customer facing tooling and documentation gaps.
- Manage a team of 100+ support engineers and their managers.
- Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) for Support Incident and Critical Situation (CritSit) cases
Employee Satisfaction, Professional and Technical Readiness and Performance
Feedback from Field and Key Stakeholders on effectiveness and quality of Engagement
Performance and stability of key operational metrics such as Customer Satisfaction and Initial Response
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
At least 8 years of related experience in a Global Technical Support Center or customer service industry, product support, technical support, IT Admin support, consulting, systems or product development.
Strong Experience in Cloud Infrastructure & Infrastructure as a Service Background.
Strong Experience in managing complicated Support organisations.
At least 4 years experience as a Manager of Managers or equivalent.
Knowledge managing in a Cloud/Services environment
- Proven communication skills at the executive level internally and externally
- Proven track record in the management of global service delivery operations
- Strong technical background in Enterprise technologies and cloud services
Bachelor's degree in engineering, management, business, or related field or 4 years work experience
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website