Director, Account Management, P27 job from MasterCard in Stockholm, Sweden
Monday 14th, March 2022
MasterCard is a reputed company based in Temporarily remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Senior Management / Directors to join our team as Director, Account Management, P27.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Account Management, P27 Mastercard has in recent years significantly expanded its footprint into account-to-account payments. At the heart of this journey is the agreement we have with P27 Nordic Payments Platform to deliver and operate the world’s first multi-country, multi-currency, real-time payments infrastructure in the Nordics. As part of the P27 account management team you will together with senior account management be responsible for ensuring the commercial and operational success of this priority customer.
- Act as the on-the-ground day-to-day account manager for P27
- Support setting the strategic and long-term vision/agenda for the P27 account
- Understand P27’s business strategies and design and execute plans to strengthen partnership
- Executing internally and externally on our expanding account to account payment strategies
- Growing, building, and strengthening our relations across customer functions, e.g., Product, Operations, Risk, Legal, etc and navigate the organizational politics
- Preparing for quarterly and annual reviews, along with financial performance
- Actively partner with multiple internal teams across Mastercard to meet objectives and to deliver on the day- to- day business service commitment
- Deliver against sales targets for MasterCard products/services, profitability, and relationship metrics
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with MasterCard’s support and solutions delivery
- Participate and chair operations forums where applicable
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website