Digital Marketing Specialist job from Palico in 75002 Paris 2e, France
Monday 9th, May 2022
75002 Paris 2e
Palico is a reputed company based in 75002 Paris 2e. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Banking and Financial Services to join our team as Digital Marketing Specialist.
Digital Marketing Specialist – PE & FINTECH
Private Equity is considered one of the most resilient asset classes generating strong returns for institutional investors. However, the way fund investments are made has long remained unchanged. Palico is digitizing the entire industry by opening new doors and offering investors a digital platform where they can meet with fund managers, connect and potentially start investing in their funds.
Palico is active globally and in order to continue shaping the future of private equity, we are looking for exceptional talent.
- Make a big impact - We are building a ground-breaking global company, and the marketing department is integral to our success: we manage everything from online brand image to content creation and driving lead acquisition on the platform.
- Gain expertise in Tech and PE - You will be immersed at the exciting intersection of PE and technology, and the role will provide a pivotal opportunity to contribute to these sectors.
- Launch your career through learning from the best - You will be mentored and coached by senior leadership with high-caliber backgrounds (experience at top tech, banking, and investment firms) with top MBAs (INSEAD, Harvard, Wharton). Previous employees have gone on to work at companies like McKinsey, Google, and private equity firms.
- Build and grow on Palico’s digital identity and brand image, working in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing and the Marketing Graphic Designer.
- Develop customized digital approaches for different client types and geographic segments.
- Support and project manage digital efforts: podcast, webinars, social media, and e-marketing.
- Participate in the strategic development of content strategy and their distribution/promotion: i.e. white papers, reports, newsletters.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and optimize conversion for hyper-growth through paid media, emailing, and social media campaigns.
- Analyze data across all digital channels to draw key recommendations for reaching internal goals.
- Masters student from a top tier program.
- At least one previous relevant 6-month internship, ideally in digital marketing, finance, or management consulting.
- Experience in a Fintech environment, or prior knowledge of Private Equity is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Comfortable with Excel or Google Sheets.
- EU citizen or authorization to work in the EU.
- A self-starter who shows initiative and works independently without losing sight of priorities.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills in a project-driven environment and the ability to develop own ideas.
- Ability to work in teams, show flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities in a startup environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive stipend
- Short lines of communication, flat hierarchies, fast decisions
- Training by experienced top MBAs and exposure to industry leaders
- Dynamic and modern workspace in the heart of Paris
- Joining a team of dynamic, open minded, and ambitious people
Our hiring process is very selective and interviews can involve a consulting case.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 35,000.00€ - 45,000.00€ per year
- Master's (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website