Digital Marketing Specialist job from Al Mikhlah in Doha, Qatar
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Al Mikhlah is a reputed company based in Doha. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Media / Advertising / Communication / Design to join our team as Digital Marketing Specialist.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
· Adhere to marketing calendar for posting content and interacting with followers.
· Create, coordinate and schedule all new content to be published online on a daily basis, including, but not limited to: company’s blog, press releases, third-party websites, and social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
· Use tools like Google Analytics to track all campaigns and effectiveness, submitting periodical reports on effectiveness. Including keyword research using tools like SEM Rush
· Create full comprehensive company profiles in different websites for SEO purposes
· Maintain website and social media presence - HTML & CSS knowledge a plus
· Work under CMO direction to Implement on and off-site SEO practices to reflect latest Google standards
· Monitor website visibility status on Google Analytics, Google Search
Console, Moz and SEMRush
· Coordinate with outside developers to fix website errors or SEO problems
· Work with third party Blog Writters for Content creation
· Write press releases
· Propose blog topics to write about based on customer needs, industry trends, and competitors
· Proofread and edit content from other writers
· Manage all compelling and consistent creative content for all digital presence: website, blog posts, tutorials, display ads, social media (LinkedIn,
Company Blog, Facebook, Twitter, MailChimp), press releases, newsletters
· Cross-post content in different platforms for maximum visibility
Skills & Requirements
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Design, or similar
· A highly creative individual who is able to easily communicate thoughts.
· At least 2 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Must have portfolio/ project samples for assessment.
· Proficient with Google Apps: Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, and others.
· Proficient with major social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn)
· Familiarity with Google Analytics, HTML, and CSS
· Familiarity with CMS platforms to publish content online, eg: wordpress
· Familiarity with best SEO practices and Web publishing practices.
· Familiarity with tracking digital reach effectiveness, and engagement.
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website