Digital Marketing And Sales Excutive job from Foto Store in Kildare, County Kildare, Ireland
Monday 14th, March 2022
Kildare, County Kildare
Foto Store is a reputed company based in Kildare, County Kildare. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Digital Marketing And Sales Excutive.
Foto Store Digital Marketing and Sales Executive
Foto Store is a mobile app for printing photos and personalised printed products. Foto Store is an Irish company established in 2014. We have 50 thousand registered customers in Ireland. To help Foto Store expand domestically and internationally we are looking to hire a digital marketing and sales executive. Our app can be downloaded from our website https://fotostore.ie
The role we are offering is a full time position, 40 hours per week. The role is 100% remote and the successful candidate can choose their own working hours. This role may suit a candidate who wants to balance working and family time.
Foto Store’s target market is primarily the mother and baby market. Our secondary market is the gift market. The ideal candidate will have personal or professional experience operating in these markets.
- Achieve sales targets through digital marketing.
- Analyse social media for influencers that fit Foto Store’s target market.
- Manage and maintain Foto Store social media channels.
- Plan, execute and report influencer marketing campaigns, social media campaigns and email marketing campaigns.
- Assist developing a marketing strategy for new customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales and marketing in eCommerce, preferably in B2C.
- Third-level degree in Marketing/Business or a similar discipline. Applicants who do not have formal qualification can apply provided they have adequate experience.
- Graphic Design (photoshop, illustrator etc.)
- Experience in Email marketing
- Experience in Social Media Campaigns
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Ability to work remotely
Desired though not required:
- Experience with mother and baby market either personal or professional
- An interest in home decor
- Video content creation
- Product photography for showcasing on websites or social media
- Experience working with social media influencers
- An interest in personal blog or social media page
- Google Analytics
- UX/UI Design
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Website CMS e.g. Wordpress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €36,000.00-€42,000.00 per year
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Leaving Certificate (required)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website