Designer job from Lemonade in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
Lemonade is a reputed company based in Amsterdam. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Media / Advertising / Communication / Design to join our team as Designer.
We're looking for a designer who lives and breathes creative concepts, and will make it their mission to turn the Lemonade brand into a household name in Europe.
You'll partner with a copywriter to develop campaigns—both offline and online—to build a strategy, move the business, and reimagine what an insurance brand can be in Germany, the Netherlands, and France (...and more!).
You'll report to the Head of Creative here in Amsterdam and work day-to-day with the creative department in New York. You'll bring a passion for creative ideas to all mediums and across all European regions—with a special focus on digital campaigns and performance marketing.
Our ideal candidate has a keen perspective on how to express ideas visually and simply with the design chops to bring them to life—no matter where it lives.
The right person for this role is a champion of online marketing who loves to hack new units— and is always optimizing for the right idea in the right format.
Are you an idea-generating self-starter with experience working across European markets? Are you someone who's energized by the challenges of performance marketing, and also enjoys building brand work? If the answer is "yes", we want to hear from you.
- 4-7 years experience at an in-house creative dept or digital agency
- Hands-on experience working on pan-European brands and campaigns
- Experience owning campaigns across all channels, but especially on social and digital platforms
- Well-versed in growth/performance marketing
- Conceptually gifted, and a natural problem solver
- A fast learner with a big heart and a small ego
- Bonus if you can speak Dutch, German, or French
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website