Delivery Manager Reworks And Maintenance job from Cellnex in Zwolle, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
Cellnex is a reputed company based in Zwolle. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Telecommunications to join our team as Delivery Manager Reworks And Maintenance.
We share the same values
At Cellnex we are a multicultural and committed team with one purpose:
to foster progress and knowledge, enabling connectivity between people and their environment.
At Cellnex we like innovative people with a universal vision who can help us evolve
and give value to our clients, so that we keep leading our future.
We connect people.
5G, Smart Cities, 24*7 data connectivity, broadcasting services – Science fiction just a few years ago, but now it’s all here. Made possible by Cellnex’s network and a realized by our most important assets: our employees. Clever, open minded and forward-looking people. People like you! Do you want to build the future with us?
As a member of our team you’ll get the chance to make a difference, for society and for yourself. Our culture is open, dynamic and focused on progress. We offer an interesting workplace, where initiative is rewarded. A place where you’ll learn from colleagues who are passionate about their work every day.
For our Business Unit MNOs/TIS (Mobile Network Operators/Telecom Infrastructure Services) within Cellnex Netherlands we are looking for reinforcement of our team:
DELIVERY MANAGER REWORKS & MAINTENANCE
To take the responsibility for all services related to Reworks and Maintenance. In this high target pressure role, the main goals are to deliver within agreed lead-time, budget and quality. In this role you are the one to take initiative, pick up challenges and support the continuous improvement of applicable processes.
IN THIS ROLE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Advise respective managers regarding the most efficient balance between own staff, in-sourced staff and service contracts with third parties.
- Supply correct comparison of executed work.
- Minimize number of additional work claims of third parties.
- Execute within the yearly defined budget.
- Responsible for all services to be delivered within reworks and maintenance processes.
- KPI management, at least meeting expectations.
- 95% percentage of all activities carried out in budget and lead-time.
- Minimize number of escalations of internal/external customer(s).
- Up to date process tools.
- Progress reporting.
Decision making authority
- Manage work activities by (internal staff and/or) service partner(s).
- Manage Passive and Active Equipment processes in case of combined works (Cellnex and Customer)
- Manage work activities in time and according to expectations and agreements.
- Notifying exceptions to the Reworks & Maintenance Guidelines early in process
- Establish and maintain appropriate workable relationships with all internal and external customers.
- You have an HBO diploma in HEAO or HTS field of study.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in this specific area is required.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required, strong verbal and writer communication skills are essential.
- Good communication skills, able to address and convince owners of prospect network locations to cooperate (cold canvassing).
- Being able to work in a dynamic technical project environment, preferably experience in the telecom industry.
- Influencing; coaching and guiding, focus on results
- Initiative; realizing and evaluating, customer engagement
- Communication; collaborate, negotiate.
- Planning and organization
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of a highly effective and multidisciplinary team within the fastest growing and main infrastructures and telecommunications operator in the European market.
- Join a dynamic organisation in the Netherlands with multiple chances to use and further develop your skills.
- Work in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success.
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation.
- Close cooperation with your colleagues who, like you, attach equal importance to the following core values: commitment, integrity, cohesion and innovation.
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions (mobility plan, health budget, home office policies).
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.
Is this job profile exactly what you are looking for as a next step in your career? Let us know by sending your resume and motivation to: [email protected]
If you would like some more information first, you are more than welcome to send us an e-mail.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website