Data Entry Operator job from Meghdoot in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Monday 14th, March 2022
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Meghdoot is a reputed company based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Administration / Secretarial to join our team as Data Entry Operator.
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
- Data entry operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team and data manager.
- Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
- Ultimately, a successful data entry operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and usable information in our systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹7,000.00 - ₹8,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data entry: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website