Customer Support Specialist (swedish/english Speaking) job from Webfleet Solutions in Jobba hemifrÃ¥n, Sweden
Monday 14th, March 2022
Webfleet Solutions is a reputed company based in Jobba hemifrÃ¥n. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Insurance to join our team as Customer Support Specialist (swedish/english Speaking).
Customer Support Specialist (Swedish/English Speaker)
We are looking for a full time Customer Support Specialist B2B with passion for technology, working as part of a dynamic team of internationals, this position is remotely based.
Supporting our customers based in UKI and Nordics, you will identify, troubleshoot, and help resolve customers’ issues efficiently and accurately, collaborating with peers and other customer facing departments.
Being a Customer Support Specialist at Webfleet Solutions means you are technically minded, a problem solver and keeping the customer at heart of everything you do.
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Supporting our UKI and Nordics customers, provide product information and effective technical and administration support through multiple channels (phone and email);
- Provide customers with a personalized experience, effectively solving their issues and inquiries, whilst keeping customer satisfaction and swift resolution at the core of every decision and behaviour;
- Proactively manage customer expectations;
- Constantly update our CRM system (SalesForce) with all relevant information collected during customer service activities;
- Liaise with peers as well as cross-departmentally to provide complete and thoroughly researched answers for the customers.
What do we expect from you?
There is no set route to become a Customer Support Specialist, but to be successful in this role this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You already have successful experience in a similar role;
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish;
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Eager to learn new products and technologies and utilize your knowledge in a practical way;
- Ability to follow standard processes and practices within set service levels;
- You are a team player;
- Previous experience with CRM systems (such as SalesForce) is an advantage;
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive, and remain detail-orientated even under pressure.
What can you expect from us?
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with different countries and cultures;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with;
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So, it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading providers of telematics solutions for fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. The WEBFLEET platform is used by companies of all sizes in order to increase the efficiency of vehicle use, reduce operating costs, provide ongoing driver support and increase the overall efficiency of the fleet. Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance industry, rental and leasing, car importers and companies serving both businesses and consumers. Webfleet Solutions is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.
Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber building on its expertise to provide solutions for safe and sustainable mobility.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, please apply and upload your CV.
Do note that pre-employment screening can be part of the selection process.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website