Customer Support Centre Co-worker job from IKEA in Tempe NSW, Australia
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
IKEA is a reputed company based in MalmÃ¶. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Customer Service / Call Center to join our team as Customer Support Centre Co-worker.
Do you have a passion for customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for customer driven people to join our Customer Support team and apply their experience from a variety of customer service roles in our call centre environment.
To succeed in this role you will need to be;
- Passionate about for securing the best customer experience possible
- Curious with strong problem solving & researching skills to help create innovative solutions for our customers
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills showcasing a polite and friendly manner
- A team player with a ‘Togetherness’ mindset but also be also to work independently and find solutions
- Able to remain calm and empathetic when faced with stressful situations
- Comfortable in using computers and IT systems or be open to learn and try new things
- Available to work a mixture of shifts (7:45am - 9:45pm) which include, morning, afternoon and late nights, as well as every second weekend (both Saturday & Sunday)
- Be available to attend 4 weeks full time training (Monday to Friday - 9AM - 5PM)
There are permanent full time (76 hours per fortnight) and part time (60 hours per fortnight) opportunity to join our amazing customer support team located next to IKEA Tempe!
As a Customer Support Centre Co-worker, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Finding solutions to our customer issues, ensuring we achieve our first call resolution goal
- Answer all customer enquires through our different communication channels within the set timeframes
- Investigating complex cases, liaising with IKEA service provider and assessing quality & warrant related issues
- Supporting our customer’s shopping journey by providing them the ability to shop remotely with us.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
This varied role will see you attending to general customer queries over the phone, which can be both simple and challenging. You will be processing orders and resolving customer enquiries and complaints. By building trusting relationships with customers you will educate customers on our home furnishing solutions.
We offer many benefits at IKEA other than just having the opportunity to work for a global company! Along with a focus on your personal and career development goals and being a part of an inclusive culture driven by values, you will be entitled to great initiatives including above award rates, penalty rates (including Sundays and public holidays), annual leave loading, co-worker discount, subsidised meals in our co-worker restaurant, free parking and our TACK! loyalty program. This role will see you working from our office in Tempe. If you’re interested in working with us, apply now!
RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND KEY DATES
- If your application is successful, you will receive an invitation to complete a one-way video interview in March 2022
- If successful, your shifts will commence from 4th April 2022.
These roles are permanent full time & part time, 76 & 60 hours per/fortnight.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website