Customer Success Manager - Brazil job from Voyager Labs in BrasÃlia, DF, Brazil
Friday 6th, May 2022
Voyager Labs is a reputed company based in BrasÃlia, DF. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Travel / Ticketing / Airline / Shipping to join our team as Customer Success Manager - Brazil.
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible.
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
In this role, you will drive customer success within the LATAM region. You will be the focal point for our customersâ needs, developing a deep understanding of their business and helping align our solutions with their needs. As their trusted advisor, you will keep them engaged and educate them on best practices that will enable them to drive stronger usage of our platform. You will be the voice of the customer within the organization and work in unison with other teams in order to deliver a world class customer experience.
In this job you willâ¦
Drive customer success within the LATAM region. You will be the focal point for our customersâ needs, developing a deep understanding of their business and helping align our solutions with their needs. As their trusted advisor, you will keep them engaged and educate them on best practices that will enable them to drive stronger usage of our platform. You will be the voice of the customer within the organization and work in unison with other teams in order to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Maintain a real time understanding of your customers and their adoption of our platform.
- Identify business opportunities and encourage, build & pursue customer growth.
- Act as key point of contact for customer relationships - manage relationship with clientsâ stakeholders from senior leadership through middle management and users. Escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Contribute to positive customer experience - take full E2E accountability for meeting business results, increase usage, renewals and drive long-term customer satisfaction.
- Continuously introduce the customer with new technologies and capabilities, ensuring the value that clients maximize their return on investment and utilize the system.
- Be the leading advocate for our solutions within the customer organization - inspire the customers to think strategically about how our platform can support their needs and enable customers on best practices, and the use and benefit of our solutions to ease the adoption of our platform.
- Be the customerâs voice within our team to ensure the platform scales in our customersâ best interest, while keeping our business goals in mind.
- Prepare and present White papers/thought leadership in specific market sector (i.e. Intelligence, Law Enforcement, Financial Services)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Account Management/customer success in a software company or cloud-based solution.
- Investigative / Analyst/ intelligence background â a must.
- Experience in developing processes for increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, usage and retention.
- Experience working with law enforcement or intelligence customers- an advantage.
- Both a strong team player and a self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills: great communicator, ability to connect and build long-lasting relationships and trust with customers.
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout the assigned region.
- Motivated, energetic, hungry to succeed, and able to generate excitement on a regular basis.
- Proficiency in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
- Familiar working in Home Office environment.
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website