Customer Services Officer job from HBL in Karachi, Pakistan
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
HBL is a reputed company based in Pakistan. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Banking and Financial Services to join our team as Customer Services Officer.
Accountable for facilitating delivery of hassle free services to visiting customers and prospects that meet or exceed customer’s expectations. Expand relationships by facilitating cross selling to existing customers and fulfilling the requirements of any referral program in order to achieve maximum level of customer excellence.
Control & Compliance
- Develop a practical understanding and implementation of internal policies, prudential regulations and KYC/AML/CDD/FATCA guidelines in processing of all account opening requests in order to ensure adherence to the company's risk and compliance policies.
- Be involved in investigations and inspections of data, processes and practice in accordance with established procedure to identify suspicious transaction reports for any potential or actual compliance issues and raise for appropriate actions.
- Attend and resolve customer queues efficiently and effectively aiming at maximizing self-service where applicable before routing customers to Tellers.
- Respond to and resolve enquiries and problems while ensuring 100% policy and procedural compliance while conducting transactions and judging when to pass complex queries on to or involve others regarding account balance, products and services for effective service and clear advice to colleagues and customers as per SOPs.
- Assist in opening bank accounts and cross sell available other banking products including but not limited to opening of all customer accounts and processing LC requests in order to contribute to overall branch performance and ensure customer excellence.
Handling Applications & Record Keeping
- Handle Applications by accurate completion of customer application for products and services in line with bank’s standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure extraction, checking and monitoring of branch operational reports assigned by the supervisor in adherence to the procedures and standards.
- Maintain records of service requests received and follow up on these through completion
- Actively identify cross sell opportunity and initiate solicitation effort to expand and deepen existing relationships
- Enhance business by continuous review of all dormant/inoperative relationships for making accounts active and beneficial.
- Must be a graduate with one to two years experience in face to face customer handling. (Fresh Graduates may apply)
Required skill set:
- Well presented, well-spoken and friendly attitude
- Good knowledge of sales skills and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and interact with all level of Customers.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website