Cruise Ship Physician job from Aspen Medical in Differdange, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
Aspen Medical is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Travel / Ticketing / Airline / Shipping to join our team as Cruise Ship Physician.
Aspen Medical is recruiting Physicians to provide medical support to a market leader Cruise Line.
Doctors are responsible for providing outpatient, inpatient, and ICU care for guests and crew, onboard cruise ships. Other duties may be assigned while ships are docked or in refit. Special assignment to the Cruise Line Hospital Ship is possible.
- Must have 4-year post qualification experience-(FY2, plus two years as a SHO) (UK Physicians).
- Minimum of 6 months Acute & Emergency or Intensive Care Unit experience within the last 3 years
- Competent experience in airway management –intubation and conscious sedation
- Competence in the management of common cardiac cases and the ability to lead a cardiac arrest team
- Able to reduce common fractures/dislocations.
- ALS (Advanced Life Support) / ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support).
- A Valid passport
- Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
- Must be able to work for a minimum of 12 weeks.
- Travel arrangements provided
- All meals are covered, and accommodation is in a single cabin.
- Salary- TBD
- Immediate opportunities available.
Please provide availability to join our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website