Creative Designer - Paid Media (social And Display) F/m/d job from Vestiaire Collective in Paris (75), France
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Vestiaire Collective is a reputed company based in Paris (75). We are looking for talented professional from the field of Apparel to join our team as Creative Designer - Paid Media (social And Display) F/m/d.
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
About the role
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Creative Designer - Paid Media (Social and Display) F/M/D, to join our Creative Factory team. This is a full-time role based out of our Paris office reporting to the Creative Director.
What you'll do
- Sitting within the Creative Factory, your mission will be to plan campaigns and manage the execution of all Performance Marketing assets, following best in class practices and working against a strategic calendar.
- You will bring cohesion between the Performance Marketing Team (Paid Social, Mobile and Display) and the CF Team, translate KPI into Creative briefs, supervise the creation of videos during shoots and collaborate with our team of designers to bring those videos to life.
- The ideal candidate is someone with a creative eye, strong motion design understanding, who has a real passion for e-commerce advertising, Display and Paid Social media platforms, as well as the luxury fashion industry.
What you will do
- Design, test and implement Paid media creative templates and assets that are high quality and on brand for platforms including but not limited to Facebook/Instagram, Google Display Network, Criteo, App Stores, Tiktok, etc.
- Ensure that all Display and Paid Social creatives/templates are fit-for purpose and scalable, whilst maintaining creative quality and adhering to brand guidelines
- Own, manage and build strong relationships with our Media Partners - creative specialists to ensure that are at the forefront of creative innovation
- Work closely with Brand Marketing and Digital teams to ensure there is synergy and collaboration on 360 campaigns and delivering on fashion comms.
Who you are
- Proven Creative Advertising experience, specifically designing for Paid Media campaigns using analytics to inform art direction, gained- in an agency or in-house
- Art direction/shoot experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic understanding of HTML
- You are passionate about e-commerce marketing with strong experience/ knowledge of building 'fit-for-purpose' and scalable creative for the Display and Paid Social Channels
- Fluent English, French is a plus.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website