Covid Claims Assessors (full Time Or Casual) - Multiple Opportunities - Sydney Cbd job from EML in Sydney NSW, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
EML is a reputed company based in Sydney NSW. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Insurance to join our team as Covid Claims Assessors (full Time Or Casual) - Multiple Opportunities - Sydney Cbd.
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sydney – George Street
Categories: Workers Compensation, RTWSS
- Provide assistance to those effected by COVID & help them return to work
- No previous claims experience required, 3-5 days available, Monday – Friday: 8:30-5pm
- Competitive salary + benefits + fully paid training - Located in Sydney CBD based - multiple opportunities - start April 4th 2022
EML is an award-winning National Employer (Insurance Magazine Top Employer 20210, with a modern George St office (and multiple other offices Australia wide), great facilities and have experienced huge growth over the past 10 years, 90% of senior vacancies are recruited internally, so career progression with us is massive.
Join our brand new COVID claims team and utilise your customer service experience supporting workers affected by COVID in the workplace. Daily duties include assisting workers and employer with the claims process, reviewing claims lodgment's, authorisation of payments and more. You will join a collaborative and inclusive team and receive fully paid training.
We have a variety of 3-month contracts with possible opportunities for extension or conversion to permanent. We also have casual employment options available based on business requirements.
- You will show a high level of empathy while being passionate about providing great customer service
- You will be a great listener, display excellent communication skills and have a solution-focused mindset
- You will embrace change with confidence and are comfortable working in a multi-system environment whilst having the ability to handle and overcome challenges
- Having great attention to detail, you will enjoy learning and growing within the business
- Provide a world class customer service experience that is focused on early intervention in the form of advice, guidance and support to injured workers, employers and other stakeholders
- Support the workers compensation claims process which includes early contact with injured workers, liability decisions, processing weekly payments and more
- Work closely with our internal experts who will support you when assisting customers
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you will be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
Employers Mutual Ltd (EML) is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return-to-work journey. We continue to experience ongoing growth and now have over 2,800 dedicated employees. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
If this position is of interest to you, please .
Advertised: 02 Mar 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 15 Mar 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website