Copywriter job from in Sydney NSW, Australia
Monday 9th, May 2022
is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Media / Advertising / Communication / Design to join our team as Copywriter.
Gumtree Australia is Australia’s favourite local marketplace connecting buyers and sellers in the local community to buy, sell and find just about everything. There are more than 3 million listings across hundreds of categories and 80,000 new ads are posted every single day.
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our marketing team to support our websites, ongoing marketing communications including CRM plus trade campaigns. Working across the three brands you’ll be responding to briefs from marketing, internal functions (inc HR) plus product team targeting a diverse audience across a broad range of channels
A day in the life of…
- Support websites and landing pages, including meta titles & descriptions for websites
- Simplifying technical and complex subject matter for B2B and B2C customers
- Creating copy to capture attention and encourage action across marketing channels
- Newsletters, collaborate with PR on press releases.
- Editing and proofreading content - website and marketing
- Ensuring consistency of tone across all touch points
- Responsible for creation of internal communications
You can fill these boots with…..
- Be able to write thoughtful well crafted copy that engages and grabs attention
- Proven ability to work quickly and instinctively.
- Ability to work with lots of different kinds of people at all levels of the business.
- At least 3-5 years client creative experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills to pitch ideas clearly and to brief
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline-sensitive environment and adaptable and receptive to change in the workplace.
- Clear knowledge of the appropriate production processes, relevant tools including Wordpress and techniques.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team.
- Interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation including generous paid parental leave
- Allocated training budget
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Fantastic team culture
- Free health insurance, educational assistance program, dental and vision subsidies
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website