Converse Sales Associate job from Converse in 91100 Corbeil-Essonnes, France
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Converse is a reputed company based in Hilversum. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Converse Sales Associate.
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Without You, We’d Just Be Collectors of Our Own Stuff
Business equals selling stuff. That’s the basic model. The more complex awesome model is creating stuff that people identify with and then you figuring out how to get it to them. We need people like you: creative, dynamic problem solvers who see it as more than business. Who see it as giving people the tools of self-expression and individuality.
As a Sales Associate you will be responsible for driving the selling efforts and customer relationships in Converse stores through excelling in customer service and selling techniques, while supporting merchandising and product flow.
- Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer.
- Knowledge of and contribution to daily sales and KPI targets
- Consistently practice great customer service through storytelling
- Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards
- Partner with teammates on tasks, processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
- Ensure basic understanding of footwear, apparel and accessories
- Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
- Acts in accordance with store policies and procedures at all times.
- Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stock/retrieve/ merchandise, and unload shipments
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) clearly with employees and customers
- Must perform basic retail math and have basic computer skills
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website