Content Editor, Education job from WorldatWork in Pune, Maharashtra, India
Monday 9th, May 2022
WorldatWork is a reputed company based in Pune, Maharashtra. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Education / Higher Education to join our team as Content Editor, Education.
WorldatWork is a global organization dedicated to serving, educating, and inspiring those who reward and engage the workforce. Our members include business professionals who are accountable for the critically important practices of compensation, well-being, benefits, development, and recognition programs within their companies around the world. We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Content Editor, Education.
The Content Editor provides editorial support in the development of content and educational products, including, course materials, learning and instructional materials presentations, and other publications. Serving as the team’s copy expert, the person in this role collaborates with many internal business partners in all facets of editorial quality and standards.
The Content Editor is part of the Education team and will work closely with team members and all WorldatWork employees. Think you have what it takes? Read more about our opportunity, apply for the position and let’s get this show on the road!
- A mission to advance the knowledge of HR professionals and the impact on the workforce
- A core values centric culture and encourages employees to be you, not them
- A collaborative environment that values quality, continuous learning, and purpose-driven work
- Bachelor’s degree in English or related fields
- Two to five years of editorial experience preferably working with educational products or publications.
- Strong command of spoken and written English language.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style and AP Stylebook.
- Strong understanding of how to develop, manage, and employ editorial style guides.
- Keen editorial instincts and a strong creative intellect.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Flexible shift
- Performance bonus
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website