Consultor Tecnico Jr job from Zoetis in Mato Grosso, Brazil
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Zoetis is a reputed company based in Rathdrum, County Wicklow. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Consultor Tecnico Jr.
Accounts Payable Accountant with English
- Responsible for efficient and accurate processing of a high volume of AP transactions in applicable technology systems in a timely manner
- Continuously monitor accounting and tax requirements in each country to ensure invoices are posted appropriately. This includes collaboration with Global Tax team and local finance and tax contacts
- Make any necessary VAT or other corrections to ensure all errors are corrected on time
- Analyze root cause of all corrections and implement corrective actions to reduce and minimize its volume
- Ensure downpayments are reviewed back to contracts
- Follow up on invoices referred back from end users to AP queue (in collaboration with Helpdesk team)
- Support Helpdesk team with queries, if needed, that should be minimal activity
- Support Accounts Payable Team Lead in splitting daily tasks to the team members
- Responsible for the timely reporting of key financials and compliance with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level agreements (SLAs)
- Manage applicable technology systems and follow procedures for, performing month end activities to include GL and Sub-Ledger reconciliation for Accounts Payable
- Assist P2P Process Manager, Global Process Owner (GPO) and Lead Associate(s) in identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives and best practices within Accounts Payable, Vendor Management and Invoice Processing
- Ensure robust compliance environment with SOX, internal controls, accounting policies and procedures
- Undergraduate degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent in working experience
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in Accounts Payables within SSC/BPO
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel)
- ERP experience (Oracle and/ or SAP) is a must
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Spanish (minimum B2 level) will be a plus, but is not required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Contract of employment
Learning and developing programs
Comprehensive Benefits package
Possibility to work remotely
At Zoetis we are passionate about our customers and the animals in their care. We discover, develop and manufacture the world's most innovative and effective products for animal health-medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, genetic tests, biodevices-and we are creating the next generation of integrated solutions and services to support this evolving industry. We know our people drive our success. Our colleagues are proud of our company culture and the meaningful role we play in caring for animals. The Zoetis Core Beliefs define the commitments we make to our colleagues, customers and stakeholders every day. They have guided the creation of our award-winning workplace and our proud position as a leading partner of choice in animal health.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our Colleagues Make the Difference, and we know their differences make Zoetis stronger. We strive to create an environment where each colleague feels valued and cared for and where we can be our best every day. Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) focus and commitment begins with our leadership team of diverse backgrounds, experiences and ethnicities (50% of our executive team members are women), and it is demonstrated in our support of our colleagues and industry. Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, representing colleagues across locations, functions and communities, serve as ambassadors and champions for DE&I initiatives. In addition to the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, Zoetis has six colleague resource groups that bring together colleagues who share similar backgrounds, experiences, or interests and work together toward goals aligned with our strategic business priorities.
Our commitment to advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion has earned us recognitions as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality , a 100 Best Company for Working Mothers , a Top Company for Executive Women , among many others .
For animals. For health. For you.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website