Connections Planner job from code d'azur in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
code d'azur is a reputed company based in Amsterdam. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Connections Planner.
code d'azur is a digital brand and experience company. Born in a digital world, where change is the only constant. code d'azur works on the cutting edge of technology and creativity for brands such as Polestar, Red Bull, and Philips. We help brands stand out with brand relevant creative impact and fit in with seamless customer experience.
Role & Responsibilities
What you will do:
- Research and define audiences, journeys, strategic platforms and communication frameworks that inform where, when and how our brands should connect with people.
- Write strong creative briefs that provide both inspiration and clarity for creative teams and clients.
- Collaborate with strategy and creative leads to move creative ideas forward with the right executions, making effective use of innovative media and technology.
- Collaborate with client teams to make sure that creative ideas are adopted and executed across their owned digital ecosystem.
- Collaborate with media agency partners to make sure media plans and creative ideas match for maximum effectiveness.
- Create measurable KPI’s to objectively assess creative performance and help build cases to help understand the potential of a creative idea and to evaluate it.
- Read and analyse campaign metrics and leverage insights from data to improve communication effectiveness.
- Inspire clients and the agency with new insights on media developments, new releases and solutions to reach people and trends on how people engage with media.
Requirements & Capabilities
- Several years of experience (medior) in a comms planning, media planning or digital strategy role at an advertising agency or media agency.
- A love for creativity and the flexibility to go with the process of coming up with new ideas, combined with the ability to create structure and bring together those ideas based on client needs.
- The power to bring in new insights and impulses to any creative process to drive ideas forward.
- The willingness to proactively bring new ways of working to the table to bring structure to our connections planning process.
- Experience with digital advertising campaigns and content development across ecosystems and journeys and the ability to demonstrate its impact on the brand.
- Experience with analyzing content and campaign performance and an understanding of the role analytics plays in selling and measuring ideas.
- The ability to advise clients and the agency on the right measuring tools.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, fluent in Dutch and English.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
What we offer
- A fun and open work environment.
- High level of responsibility and freedom.
- Competitive salary and great secondary benefits.
- Preferably full-time 40 hours a week, but 36 or 32 hours a week is also up for discussion.
- The hardware and software you need, including a MacBook and a Google Workspace account.
- Contribution to a “OneFit” gym subscription.
- Healthy lunch, snacks and great coffee.
- Bi-weekly massages.
- Travel expenses covered.
- Vrijmibo and regular fun events.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
- Celebrating diversity and inclusion is a core initiative for code d’azur
- At code d’azur we are inclusive by nature, as we value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
- We depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 4 global offices in which we operate.
- We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and respect the uniqueness of what each person brings.
- Flexibility is key to success in our company, and during COVID our staff has been flexible in many ways including compressed hours or remote work. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website