Company And Regulatory Accountant job from Google in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Monday 14th, March 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
Google is a reputed company based in Belgrave House, 76, London. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Company And Regulatory Accountant.
- Professional qualification CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent.
- Relevant experience from accounting practice and/or regulated companies.
- Experience with accounting principles, including US GAAP, IFRS and related international accounting standards.
- Experience of business partnering with strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work on a varied and diverse workload, while ensuring accuracy, timeliness and a high degree of attention to detail and a commitment to continuous process improvement.
- Team player with a strong drive for results, shows leadership, and possesses strong negotiating skills along with excellent communication skills.
- Desire to learn new skills and develop risk and regulatory expertise.
About the job
Google accountants are a savvy bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities at Google. You know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end. You'll advise on financial reports required by governmental regulations, and review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports. Every day is a new challenge, and you're continually looking for ways to help our team become more efficient and effective. A team player at heart, you collaborate with our global team, advocate best practices and pitch in where needed. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support business objectives.
The Google International Controllership team's mission is to keep Google safe, legal and operating in each jurisdiction in which the company operates. Financial Services Controllership is a team within International Controllership which manages Google’s EMEA regulated and financial services entities. As a Company and Regulatory Accountant, you will support fundamental change in the Google's payments entities and will have exposure to the accounting and regulatory aspects of Google's financial services EMEA entities.
The name Google came from "googol," a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
- Be responsible for supporting a payments project.
- Support the lead company accountants and regulatory accountant for Google’s payment entities, with day to day operations.
- Lead day to day operations, which include financial accounting, regulatory reporting, audit and tax compliance.
- Understand accounting principles and the full accounting process and manage and enhance the financial control environment.
- Work to mitigate risk, support high quality decision making and help build the financial infrastructure to scale in support of the business.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website