Communication And Change Manager job from HAYS in Stockholm, Sweden
Saturday 7th, May 2022
HAYS is a reputed company based in Abu Dhabi. We are looking for talented professional from the field of BPO/ KPO to join our team as Communication And Change Manager.
Staff Function (SF) Procurement is at the core of Vattenfall’s transformation. Procurement is instrumental in terms of securing cost competitiveness and high performance of our existing operations but also in terms of getting the “outside-in" innovation, technology and capabilities that we need to build Vattenfall’s future businesses.
To deliver on these expectations SF Procurement has to change. It needs to become more agile, digital and sustainable and be able to engage in an optimal way with a wide range of suppliers, ranging from large industrial conglomerates, to start-ups, each requiring a specific approach.
The Communication and Change Manager purpose is to ensure that Vattenfall Procurement implements successfully this transformation by following the respective Change Management process across the organization.
As the Communication and Change Manager you will:
- Create and implement communications (internal and external) strategy for Procurement area as well as for Procurement Excellence projects/programs
- Event project manager for Procurement (Supplier Summit, All Managers conference, All employees meeting, etc)
- Fully understand end users and BA needs to drive the change management program that meets and align Procurement and business objectives
- Responsible for supplier event day ensuring proper collaboration with all respective teams
- Analyse and challenge status quo securing Project managers and global process owners have considered all aspects impacting the project delivery.
- Maintain and keep updated all communication channels (Intranet, yammer, SharePoint) ensuring information is updated regularly
- Implement proper communication systems and management
- Train teams across the organization in Change Management model used by Vattenfall (e.g. ADKAR)
- Be part of Procurement Development, Communication, Change and PMO team supporting and balancing workload, project management, events, training and administrative support required
- Support the FPE team to deliver agreed strategic outcomes and procurement KPIs.
- Manage key stakeholders including PMT, BAs, BPO, FPE for collaboration and implementation of key initiatives
- The role will play an important part in supporting the procurement Directors in exploring, testing and implementing new ways of working and new technologies to support the procurement units in achieving their targets.
- Working proactively to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to promote the role of Procurement. Attend senior meetings where required to report on the current position and developments of Procurement.
- Create and roll out Procurement communication plan fully aligned with Communications teams
- Support Procurement in developing a standard way of communicating as well as ad-hoc central communication internal and external
- Responsible for Procurement employees and FPE events
- Aid FPE team with meetings, events and conference organization and coordination.
Are you our candidate and bring the following?
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree.
- Minimum 5 year experience on a similar position in an international environment, preferable in Procurement department, consultancy companies or communication/ change mgt department
- Experience organizing events (ideally with Procurement)
- Significant change experience gained across various projects or functional areas e.g. People, Process, Systems, Ways of Working change projects
- Culturally aware; gained experienced working in different countries and cultures
- Used to operating across multi-country employment jurisdictions & comfortable to navigate unknown business way of working
- Experience of change/comms/training in one programme
- Planning & Implementation experience of large-scale organisation change/transformation with high dependency on the people deliverables
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and presentation skills
- Have the ability to work autonomously, to meet tight deadlines, and to thrive in a fast paced environment under pressure.
- Proven record of positive influence to meet deliverables and timelines with cross functional teams and people not reporting directly to you
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and develop strong relationships with business leaders.
- Project management and planning capability, including risk management
- Organized, proactive and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English. (any Nordic language is advantageous)
*CV needs to be in english for this request*
In this assignment you will be employed by Hays and work for our client. #899968
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website