Cloud Engineer job from Metal Toad Media in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Monday 9th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Metal Toad Media is a reputed company based in SÃ£o Paulo, SP. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Recoveries to join our team as Cloud Engineer.
CLOUD ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION
The Cloud Engineer position at Metal Toad requires experience in designing and maintaining infrastructure for high-availability, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Analyzes customer requirements for software components, system availability, security, and performance.
- Designs and documents complete cloud hosting systems, including capacity planning, software and instance type selection, allocation, and network design.
- Estimates costs of recommended system design.
- Builds systems by executing installation, configuration, and testing of cloud resources.
- Uses automation and configuration management to ensure repeatability and traceability of changes.
- Troubleshoots system hardware, software, networks, and operating systems.
- Protects integrity and security of systems by developing access controls, monitoring tools, and provides written evaluation and recommendations for ongoing improvement.
- Maintains system performance through system monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, and planning for future growth.
- Designs and runs load and stress tests, documents outcomes, debug infrastructure issues and escalates documented application problems to the development team.
- Maintains internal systems and customer deployment documentation.
- Partners with project managers, technical consultants, software architects, and developers to ensure infrastructure deliverables are validated against the requirements, and all technical hand-offs are documented.
- GCP Experience
- Respond to support tickets and incidents in a timely manner, corresponding to SLA commitments.
- Contributes to the definition of best practices, operational policies, and procedures.
- Establishes, documents, and tests disaster recovery procedures, documents outcomes, and makes recommendations for ongoing improvement.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Read (and agree to) our Corporate Values Statement
- Believe in the company mission
- Familiar with Windows and Linux System Administration
- Experience with cloud computing in GCP
- Scripting language experience (Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP protocols, and browser dev tools
- Experience with web accelerators, load balancers, and reverse proxies
- Problem solver and willing to work in an agile/fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills and customer-oriented
- Willing to react to system problems in off-hours and weekends if necessary
- 5+ years of experience with cloud
- 2+ years of experience with GCP
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: R$6,000.00 - R$19,000.00 per month
- english (Required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website