Clinical Pharmacist job from Aurelius Life in Postcode 1096 in Amsterdam Oost, Netherlands
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Postcode 1096 in Amsterdam Oost
Aurelius Life is a reputed company based in Postcode 1096 in Amsterdam Oost. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Clinical Pharmacist.
At Aurelius Life, we decided to do things differently. Instead of fixating on creating the most exhaustive product suitable for the most advanced markets, we focus on finding ways to help every hospital improve from where they are today, step by step. To realize this Aurelius Life is building a comprehensive global platform that integrates core functions of local healthcare delivery. By connecting those services that are key to high-quality healthcare delivery, Aurelius Life fundamentally enhances the current ecosystems of hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers.
The opportunity to join Aurelius Life at this early stage is exciting. Innovation at this level calls for a stiff cocktail of educated guesswork, controlled trial and error, rapid recovery from setbacks and the ability to scale up successes swiftly. And it offers you a chance to help shape the organization and contribute to the advancement of medical care in emerging markets. We are just getting started, but our impact will be long lasting.
As our Clinical Pharmacist you will lead a safe, timely, accurate, and efficient acquisition, storage, and delivery of pharmacy services on the exchange platform and across hospitals.
- Create standards for medication safety and regulatory compliance on a medication procurement platform
- Collaborate in the creation of medication procurement, inventory, and utilization databases and dashboards
- Collaborate in the creation of hospital formularies
- Develop and oversee policies and procedures for drug purchasing, drug usage, drug distribution, and drug control
- Assure that pharmacy is an integral part of the health-care delivery system and facilitate enhancement and expansion of pharmacy services/programs
- Identify, design, and implement improvements in the medication-use system to advance patient safety, maximize therapeutic outcomes, or control costs
- Maintain proficiency in and actively engages in operational programs, central dispensing pharmacies, satellite dispensing pharmacies, and specialty pharmacy areas as appropriate for job assignment
- Facilitate experiential education and practice advancement
- Graduate of a College of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy or clinical pharmacy experience preferred
- Pharmacy residency is a plus
- Knowledge of contemporary hospital/clinical practice and service
- Significant knowledge and expertise in advanced pharmacy practice, specialty medication therapy management, and specialty evidence-based medicine in area appropriate for clinical assignments.
Mindset and behaviors required
- Motivating leader
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Process thinker
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website