Claims Officer job from Claim Central in Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
Parramatta NSW 2150
Claim Central is a reputed company based in Matraville NSW 2036. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Insurance to join our team as Claims Officer.
- Start your career in the insurance industry!
- Ongoing training, with a drive to support your career
- Flexible work options and work from home available
The rapid growth of Insurx has seen an exciting opportunity for a Claims Officer to join our busy Claims team! No previous insurance experience is required.
Who Are We?*
Insurx is a third-party insurance management business, partnering with leading brokerages to provide an exceptional claims management service. We manage claims from start to finish for some of the largest broker insurers in the country.
Who are you?*
As a Claims Officer you will deliver a superior claims service, determining proper policy coverage to conclude, investigate, evaluate and negotiate assigned cases. You will focus on delivering exceptional customer experience through each touch point. You're committed to progressing your career, driven to achieve, and are passionate about your work.
Skills & Experience: *
- Previous experience in delivering exceptional customer service over the phone. Call Centre experience will be highly regarded.
- The ability to enter data with a high degree of accuracy, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient literacy, numeracy, written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Possesses skills for independent and qualitative task completion with satisfactory time management and organisational skills, and attention to detail
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Able to adhere to business process, key performance indicators and timelines in a data-driven operational environment (Enlighten)
- A strong focus on exceptional customer service with a genuine desire to help people
What is on Offer?
- The opportunity to progress your career working in an international company that encourages staff progression
- Great company culture with a supportive and close-knit team
- Ongoing support and development
If you think you have the skills, knowledge and experience that fit this description, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume, and a cover letter detailing how you meet the above criteria by clicking "Apply Now"!
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website