Claims Administrator job from Claim Central in Coffs Harbour NSW 2450, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Claim Central is a reputed company based in Matraville NSW 2036. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Insurance to join our team as Claims Administrator.
- Flexible hours - suitable for working parents
- Recruiting now for an immediate start
- Breakthrough technology
- Fast paced role with an exceptional team culture
- Coffs Harbour Location
Hello Claims is the most innovative, fastest growing motor claims solution provider in Australia. We're new, and we're turning the motor assessing industry upside down.
Hello Claims* utilises award winning technology to ensure fleet managers, insurers and claims managers achieve a faster, easier, automated claims management process. We offer a progressive and dynamic culture that is built on innovation, creation, collaboration and thought leadership.
The growth of Hello Claims has created an exciting opportunity for a* claims administrator* to join our busy team. This position will invite you into our fast-growing, exciting, and dynamic culture. If you have the right skills set, a customer-centred attitude, and enjoy coming to work with a smile on your face, then we want to hear from you!
This role is varied and responsibilities will include: *
- Coordinating motor repair schedules with clients and repairers
- Managing key client accounts and their claims delivery
- Liaising with all stakeholders in relation to claims progress
- Data entry and processing of motor insurance documentation
- Supporting all team members at Hello Claims
- Making inbound and outbound emails & phone calls
Skills & Experience: *
- Minimum of 1 years’ administration experience (desirable)
- Experienced and comfortable in communicating over the phone
- Ability to build rapport with external parties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong and positive work ethic
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with innovative solutions
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
What is on Offer?*
- The opportunity to progress your career working in an international company that encourages staff progression
- Great company culture with a supportive team
- Attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing support and development
If you think you have the skills, knowledge and experience that fit this description, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website