Civil/transportation Engineer - Entry Level job from Concord Engineering, Inc. in Seattle, WA, United States
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Salary : USD 60000
Concord Engineering, Inc. is a reputed company based in Seattle, WA. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Building & Construction to join our team as Civil/transportation Engineer - Entry Level.
Civil/Transportation Engineer – Entry Level
Established in 2012, Concord Engineering is a leader in providing innovative, cost-effective, and sustainable traffic and electrical engineering solutions for our clients. With a broad suite of services and proven record of success in delivering challenging infrastructure projects, we are committed to continuous improvements to every project we work on beyond simply getting the job done right.
We are seeking a highly motivated entry level Civil/Transportation Engineer. In this role, you will gain valuable work experience in a variety of transportation engineering, planning, operations, and ITS projects, many of regional significance. As part of the Concord team, you will be joining an environment that fosters professional and intellectual development, encourages innovation and creativity, and rewards success and teamwork.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Performing engineering design for traffic signals, roadway signing/striping, ITS, communication and technologies
· Performing illumination analysis and design for roadway and parking facilities
· Developing and utilizing transportation operations and simulation models for multimodal corridor studies
· Performing other qualitative, technical, and analytical tasks
· Minimum Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering or similar field
· Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification, or ability to obtain within six months
· Some experience in the Transportation Engineering industry preferred
· Experience with industry software (GIS, CAD, Synchro, Vissim) a plus
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong verbal, written and oral communication skills
Concord offers a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes medical, dental, disability and a company sponsored 401K plan. If interested, please send resume and cover letter to Jody.Guilliatt@ concordengr.com.
Concord Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Multiple Locations
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website