Change Management Associate job from TailorMinds in Randstad, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
TailorMinds is a reputed company based in Randstad. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Change Management Associate.
- 4000.00 - 5000.00
- 40 hours
- Bachelor degree
Our client is a consultancy in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Our client is a consultancy in the food and pharmaceutical industry. They participate in very attractive projects for experienced engineers in the pharmaceutical industry. They offer challenging, varied projects with ample opportunities for personal contributions and development.
- Education: Bachelor grade and as a minimum.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a pharmaceutical environment and good knowledge of GMP.
- QA/QC background with Change Management and change Control experience.
- Project management skills.
- Analytical knowledge.
- Experience with laboratory management systems.
- Strong communication skills and able to work independently.
- Flexible and accurate and good organizational capabilities.
- Professional proficiency in English (Dutch would be a plus).
- Knowledge about Outsourcing process within a pharmaceutical company is advantageous.
What do you get?
- Pension entitlement as from day one
- Collective WGA / WIA insurance
- NBBU / ABU collective labor agreement
- 25 holidays days
- 8,33% holiday allowance
- 100% payment in case of illness after one waiting day
- Travel allowance
- Accountable for change management regarding all analytical processes at external manufacturers, external test labs and internal laboratories.
- Involved in a large and complex supply chain, with several manufacturing sites and testing sites, and a broad range of different departments.
- Manage complex change projects in cooperation with many different stakeholders.
- Ensure a standard process with standard governance structures and roles and responsibilities is set up.
- Keep clear overviews on stakeholders.
- Keep clear overviews of different projects
- Set up and maintain planning and reporting tools.
- Ensure timely and proper reporting governance boards.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website