Certified Nurses For Our Customer Care Team job from Laboratoires Réunis in Junglinster, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
Laboratoires Réunis is a reputed company based in Junglinster. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Customer Service / Call Center to join our team as Certified Nurses For Our Customer Care Team.
Laboratoires Réunis can look back on many years of experience in laboratory medicine, dating back to 1959. As an accredited Luxembourg company, we cover almost the entire range of laboratory diagnostics in clinical analytics and are a nationally and internationally recognized and highly esteemed partner. We currently employ over 200 people at our sites in Luxembourg, Belgium and Germany and continue to expand in an international and dynamic environment. Our culture is characterised by our high standards of quality, speed, flexibility and innovation as well as by sincere and respectful cooperation. Ambitious employees are our capital, quality awareness and patient and customer orientation are a matter of course for us.
- Blood collection in one of our service centres across Luxembourg or within our service "blood collection at home"
- Registration of patient data via our laboratory information system
- Preparing samples for transport
- Working hours: Start 6:30/7:00; end of work depends on the opening hours of the particular centre
- Diploma as certified nurse/laboratory technician or equivalent
- Official entitlement to work as a nurse in Luxemburg
- Driving licence and own car
- Ability to work idependently
- Service-oriented attitude
- Language skills: French or German or Luxemburgish
- English is considered as an asset
- Family-friendly working hours
- No work on Sundays/public holidays
- No night shift
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website