Category Sales Manager Field & Running job from PUMA in Moorabbin VIC, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
PUMA is a reputed company based in JÃ¤rfÃ¤lla. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Category Sales Manager Field & Running.
CATEGORY SALES MANAGER FIELD & RUNNING
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Drive and manage all business activities in relation to the Field or category function within account.
- Represent and document the interest of the account with PUMA interfaces and balance brand goals with account needs by leveraging Customer Info Deck and Strategic Channel plans.
- Manage and support the annual selling and activity schedule (GTM Process) for the Field and Running category - Strategy and business review meetings, range review and selling meetings.
- Support and lead the Field team in customer segmentation and assortment planning in accordance to seasonal initiatives and brand investments.
- Manage the growth and development of Field sales team & the Running specialist through improved learning and development to achieve sales excellence
- Deliver the seasonal sell-in targets for the account(s) and ensure continuous monitoring of the Orderbook
- Drive the trade terms packages with all Field & Specialist groups and doors in close collaboration with the Head of Sales.
- Measure progress on KPIs and ensure continuous improvement on PUMA brand and product knowledge of team.
- Forecast, track and report quantitative and qualitative performance i.e. Sales and Margin, Trade Terms, Orderbook
- University degree in business or equivalent, ideally with focus on sales, retail and marketing
- Approximately 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Experience in the sporting goods or fashion industry is a plus
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Drive for Results
- Expert knowledge in strategic sales planning
- strong networker
- outstanding relationship management
- profound wholesale and retail finance understanding
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website