Casual Customer Service Officer job from Sedgwick in New South Wales, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
New South Wales
Sedgwick is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Customer Service / Call Center to join our team as Casual Customer Service Officer.
About Sedgwick Home Claims
We are a values driven business focused on providing the highest quality of care and outcomes for our customers. Our colleagues are trained experts who see past the process. We look into the specific circumstances and needs of customers, enabling us to provide a tailored, effective and efficient service.
We have over 50 years of experience, a team of over 27,000 globally and a customer base that say we are the best at what we do and the service we provide.
- Ongoing training & development
- Retail & travel discounts
- Increased Superannuation
- Incentive program
About your new role
This is an exceptional opportunity to move into a corporate environment. We provide fully paid training and continued support and development to help you grow your career in the insurance industry. If you have experience in customer service, hospitality, tourism or retail and are looking for a change of direction, then this could be the role for you. This is a role where you can make a real difference in the lives of your customers. Multiple Locations Across Australia.
- Responding to all relevant incoming correspondence and queries and to identify and deliver the best course of the claim to enhance the claimant’s experience
- Taking high volume Inbound / Outbound claims calls
- Adhere to all GICOP requirements
- Proactively seeking to clarify and resolve claims using the best method of communication and initiative and responding to claims in a timely manner
- Keeping all parties updated with the current position of the claim and proactively manage the case to completion.
- Liaise with builders, trades etc in order to correct errors, rectify omissions, and carry out investigations in order to resolve questionable issues.
The success profile:
- The ability to engage and empathise with customers
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Provide exceptional customer care and service
- Flexibility and proactive desire to accept miscellaneous tasks as they arise
- Share our core values
At Sedgwick, we believe that cultivating uniqueness and belonging allows us to connect with each other, understand the needs of our customers, support the communities we serve, and perform at our best. We are committed to building and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Pay: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Inbound call centre: 1 year (Preferred)
- Outbound call centre: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website