Cash Officer - Karachi Region job from HBL in Karachi, Pakistan
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
HBL is a reputed company based in Pakistan. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Banking and Financial Services to join our team as Cash Officer - Karachi Region.
Handling and executing all financial/non-financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedure while maintaining high service standards.
- Error free execution of all customer/branch based financial (cash receipt and payments) and all other non-financial transactions as per delegated authority and SOPs, to ensure accurate processing and optimum level of customer satisfaction.
Control and Compliance
- Implement all processes as per bank’s Standard Operating Procedures and agreed KPIs in order to ensure adherence to the policies and maintain branch performance.
- Check and monitor the assigned branch operational reports to mitigate operational risk and help with the branch in attaining satisfactory audit rating
- Safeguard the cash vault, stationery and ATM, while processing transactions, in order to maintain security and reduce the banks exposure to undue risk.
- Report suspicious transactions to the Branch Operations Manager or Manager Teller as and when required, to ensure further escalation to compliance in a timely manner.
- Ensure all charges are recovered as per Schedule Of Bank Charges (SOBC) from customers to avoid any financial loss.
- Maintain all cash related MIS / Cash Transactions Reporting on a timely basis as per defined policies, for facilitating reporting to the regulatory bodies (SBP) and senior management
- Maintain cash in hand and Vault in accordance with State bank’s clean note policy and assigned cash-in-safe limits, to avoid regulatory penalties / payment of excess premium and to attain satisfactory audit ratings
- Ensure cash balancing are reconciled with cash on hand GL in all currencies to mitigate cash differences.
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Fresh Graduates can apply
Skill set required:
Cash Officer’s position requires good interpersonal skills & sufficient ability to communicate both via spoken as well as written matter.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website