Case Manager job from Muslim Care in Hurstville NSW, Australia
Monday 9th, May 2022
Muslim Care is a reputed company based in Hurstville NSW. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Customer Service / Call Center to join our team as Case Manager.
A Case Manager - MuslimCare employed to perform a defined range of skilled operations, usually within a range of broader related activities involving known routines, methods and procedures, where some discretion and judgement is required in the selection of equipment, services or contingency measures and within known time constraints. The fundamental element that distinguishes this role is the management of cases for customers through to resolution by employing a variety of techniques including communication, judgement, and a high customer service ethos.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Receive calls;
· Use common call centre telephone and computer technology;
· Enter and retrieve data;
· Work in a team;
· Respond using written communication;
· Manage their own work under guidance;
· Provide multiple specialised services to customers for a range of products or services, difficult complaint and fault inquiries, deployment of services and staff;
· Use multiple technologies such as telephony, internet services and;
· Provide a greater amount of leadership to less experienced employees;
· Follow occupational health & safety policy and procedures;
· Communicate in a customer contact centre;
· Work in a customer contact centre environment;
· Respond to inbound customer contact;
· Conduct outbound customer contact;
· Use basic computer technology;
· Use an enterprise information system;
· Provide quality customer service;
· Send and retrieve information over the internet using browsers and email;
· Manage work priorities and professional development;
· Manage workplace relationships in a contact centre;
· Use multiple information systems;
· Manage customer relationships;
· Conduct a telemarketing campaign;
· Assist in providing solutions to customers and staff;
· Negotiate with customers on major faults and their resolution;
· Resolve complex customer complaints; and
· Process complex accounts and service requirements.
· Explore customer concerns by contacting various resources and providing recommendations to reach case resolution
· Investigate and recommend levels of financial assistance for customer claims
· Communicate resolution/information to customers in a confident and knowledgeable manner
· Assist in special projects and participate in any other duties as requested.
· Adheres to the Percepta global values
· Completed a High School Certificate
· Desirable - Has either completed or is currently studying a tertiary qualification or equivalent in a consumer/customer contact field.
· Has had at least 1 years of work experience in a customer service role either face to face or over the phone
· Communicates both verbally and in written correspondence to an above average standard
· Proven successful customer service experience.
· A strong desire to resolve customer concerns
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· An appreciation and understanding of the role the company plays in the marketplace.
· Maintain a positive, professional and pro-active attitude towards customer enquiries.
· Provide clear, professional and accurate written responses to customers when requested, using standard letters where appropriate and email.
· Deliver quality performance.
· Ability to relate to and deliver Precept mission and values.
· Advanced organisational skills.
· Ability to seek advice or escalate issues when necessary.
· Successful completion of secondary studies and/or trade certification.
· Advanced concern resolution skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $36.00 – $42.00 per hour
- Employee mentoring program
- Free drinks
- Free food
- Professional development assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Overtime pay
- Community & Human Services Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Case management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver Licence (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website