Caregiver job from Diverse Paths to Recovery in North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Monday 14th, March 2022
North Vancouver, BC
Diverse Paths to Recovery is a reputed company based in North Vancouver, BC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Caregiver.
Training available for right candidate:
- 3 written references
- Valid First Aid and CPR Level A (can help with acquiring this credential)
- Proof of ability to legally work in Canada
- Doctors Note(saying fit to work)
- Negative TB test (can help with acquiring this credential)
- Food Safe(Easy online course)
- Clear Drivers Abstract
- Valid drivers License
- Valid Car Insurance
- Casual in my home position.
- This is the perfect supplemental position
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 5-24 per week
Salary: $16.50-$35.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Day shift
- Night shift
Must be double vaccinated to work here.
- Please include all of the qualifications on this list you have and all that you will be willing to earn in the next month.
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-03-01
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website