Care Coordinator - Patient Advocate - Remote job from CareCentrix in Remote, United States
Monday 14th, March 2022
Salary : USD 17
CareCentrix is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Care Coordinator - Patient Advocate - Remote.
The Patient Advocate is responsible for reaching out to patients recently discharged from the hospital to schedule an initial assessment call with a Nurse Coach. The Patient Advocate is responsible for meeting and or exceeding weekly patient contact and engagement metrics. Monitors and supports clinicians to ensure service levels and requirements are met. The Patient Advocate will participate in the collection and documentation of all required data for end-to-end seamless care. This data generates reports and analysis to maintain the clinical program's goals.
The hours for this position are Monday - Friday 11am - 8pm Eastern.
This job is for you if:
- You are passionate about health care and believe that one of the best ways to do that is by helping improve the quality and access to care in the home.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are accurate with strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to communicate professionally
- You are fun to work with! We take our commitment to patients seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously. We are looking for team members who bring joy to the work they do.
You should get in touch if you have:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent plus a minimum of one year medical terminology or medical services experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to gain/build instant rapport and comfortability with people over the phone.
- Good computer skills
- Great communication and problem solving skills - Embracing the values of accountability, consistency and engagement through excellent attendance
- Excellent customer service through the ability to care for others - Flexibility, adaptability and motivation learn
What we offer:
- Starting pay of $17.00 per hour plus Monthly Incentive Production Plan
- Work from Home
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, and Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to earned income between paychecks and financial support via PayActiv
- Complimentary on-demand fitness, mindfulness, and nutrition via Wellbeats
- Great culture with a sense of community, with career growth and development opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website